Table of Contents
In this article, you will learn the major difference between TitanFile and ShareFile. Unlike Sharefile, Titanfile is as easy to use as email and allows you to share files of any size, type, or size at a faster upload speed.
Companies using TitanFile are enjoying a faster transition in terms of file sharing and more user adoptions, leading to increased security in the workplace.
What is TitanFile?
It is a file sharing and cloud storage service provided by TitanFile Incorporation. It is one of the most secure cloud computing services. This is mainly used in Canada and the United States.
It furnishes a safe way for professionals to send files and communicate with their clients. This service was launched in 2011 by TitanFile Incorporation. It does not provide free storage.
Do You Know The Difference Between:
What is Sharefile?
It is a file synchronization service, file sharing service, and cloud-based file storage service provided by Citrix Systems. Sharefile is a secure content collaboration that supports document-centric tasks.
Basically, It offers cloud-based storage, virtual databases, and customer websites. Created by Jesse Lipson. It is compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. Sharefile does not provide free storage space. It was launched in 2005.
Difference Between TitanFile And ShareFile
- It is owned by TitanFile Inc. It is owned by Citrix Systems.
- TityanFile was launched in 2011. ShareFile was launched in 2005.
- It does not provide free storage space. Offers 30 days of free trial with a maximum of 10GB of storage.
- Created by TitanFile Inc. Created by Jesse Lipson.
- It has unlimited maximum storage capacity. The maximum storage capacity here is also unlimited.
- It is a file hosting and cloud storage service. It is a business file sharing and file synchronization service.
- Mainly used in Canada and the United States. When it is used all over the world.
- It has no traffic or bandwidth limit. It has a range of traffic or bandwidth but it varies depending on the tariff plan.
- The maximum file size is 100MB, 1GB is paid and 4GB is professional. Maximum file size ranges from 10GB to 100GB depending on the plans.
- Contains client page encryption for payment plans. It does not contain client page encryption.