The Main Difference Between Zetta and RapidShare is that Zetta is a business file sync service while RapidShare is a file hosting service.
What is Zeta?
Zetta is a cloud-based file synchronization and backup storage service provided by Zetta Inc. It was developed by Jeff Whitehead, Lou Montoli, and Jason Harrison.
It is mainly used in companies and small and medium enterprises. Free version not provided. It is mainly used to store professional data, not personal data. It was launched in 2008.
Do You Know The Difference Between:
What is RapidShare?
RapidShare is a file hosting, cloud storage, and online backup service provided by RapidShare AG. Capable of handling a large number of users simultaneously.
RapidShare is available in many languages such as English, French, German and Spanish. Created by Christian Schmidt. It was initially called ezShare. It is one of the first cloud storage services. Rs was launched in 2002.
Difference Between Zetta And RapidShare
Following is the short comparison between Zetta And RapidShare:
- Zetta is owned by Zetta Incorporation. RapidShare is owned by RapidShare AG.
- Zetta was launched in 2008. It was launched in 2002.
- It was created by Jeff Whitehead, Lou Montoli, and Jason Harrison. RapidShare Created by Christian Schmidt.
- This is a business file sync service. This is a file hosting service.
- Zetta does not provide free storage space while RapidShare Provides free storage space.
- Zetta is still in use. RapidShare service was discontinued in 2015.
- Files can be uploaded multiple times. Files can only be downloaded 10 times for free.
- Links do not expire after a few days of inactivity. While in RapidShare, the connections have expired after 60
- days of inactivity.
- Zetta is used by small and medium businesses. It is used by businesses of all sizes.
- Zetta does not provide service for personal data and is used for business purposes only. RapidShare also provided a storage service for personal data.
I hope you understand the difference between Zetta And RapidShare. If you like this article plz share it with your friends and family. Share your thoughts in the comments so that we may improve our writings according to our lovely readers. Cheers!