Table of Contents
The Difference Between SugarSync And ShareFile is that SugarSync is a file hosting, file sync, and cloud storage service while ShareFile is a business file sharing and file synchronization service.
What is SugarSync?
SugarSync is a cloud and file sync service provided by J2 Global. Enables active syncing of files across computer systems and other devices for backup, access, and sharing.
It is supported by Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems. It was launched in 2009 by J2 Global. SugarSync does not provide free storage space. Provides unlimited and unlimited storage space for payers.
Do You Know The Difference Between:
What is Sharefile?
Sharefile is a file synchronization, file sharing, and cloud file storage service provided by Citrix Systems. It is a secure content collaboration that supports document-centric tasks.
It provides cloud-based storage, virtual databases, and websites for clients. Created by Jesse Lipson. Sharefile is compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android OS. This does not provide free storage space. Sharefile was launched in 2005.
Difference Between SugarSync And ShareFile
- SugarSync is owned by J2 Global. Sharefile is owned by Citrix Systems.
- It was launched in 2009. It was launched in 2005.
- SugarSync does not provide free storage space. Sharefile offers 30 days of the free trial, with 10GB storage.
- Developed by J2 Global. Created by Jesse Lipson.
- The maximum storage capacity is 60GB for personal payments and unlimited for business payers. The maximum storage capacity here is unlimited.
- SugarSync is a file hosting, file sync, and cloud storage service. Sharefile is a business file sharing and file synchronization service.
- The maximum file size is not limited here. The maximum file size ranges from 10 GB to 100 GB depending on the plans.
- Find features to rename and move. The renaming process has been detected.
- SugarSync is supported by Windows, OS X, Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows Phone. Sharefile is supported by Windows, OS X, Android, and iOS.
SugarSync is not the free version. Sharefile is a free version.
I hope you understand the difference between SugarSync And ShareFile. If you like this article plz share it with your friends and family. Share your thoughts in the comments so that we may improve our writings according to our lovely readers. Cheers!