Weight Loss Using Non-Surgical Ways
To test rising weight and obesity, men’s body mass index BMI is calculated. Generally, 18.5 to 25 BMI is considered normal. If your BMI index is more than 30, your weight is more than normal and you are considered obese. Weight loss is essential for you at this stage.
The problem of high weight is mostly connected with bad lifestyles, such as eating fatty processed meals, eating high doses, excessive alcohol consumption, did not do exercise, lack of sleep and many Non-healthy habits connected with these can cause obesity and increase in weight. Problems of genetic factors and hormones also cause obesity and weight increase.
Increasing weight not only produces problems in the form of obesity, but it can also result in many diseases, including diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart diseases.
To get rid of this problem, you can bring changes in your lifestyle and use natural non-surgical methods that can cause weight loss. Here we are telling you some effective and without any side affects ways that can be used to reduce weight and obesity.
Lime juice is one of the best medicines to compete with obesity and increasing weight. This improves the digestive system as well as releases inorganic material from the body. Harmony is essential for reducing weight and working properly and lime juice proves extremely helpful in this work. Lime juice contains ingredients that help in melting fat and remove the inorganic matter from the body that slows down metabolism.
- Mix lime juice 3 teaspoons, one teaspoon honey, and half a teaspoon grinded gray pepper in a glass. If black pepper is freshly grinded, then a quarter of its spoon is also sufficient.
- Drink it in the early morning with an empty stomach.
- Repeat this process for about three months every day
If this method does not come to pass, another way to reduce weight is that you can also drink by mixing a spoon of lemon juice in a cup of semi-hot water.
Raw, non-filtered Apple vinegar is another famous and guaranteed way to reduce weight. Although its method of reducing weight is not yet fully known. However, it causes weight loss by melting the fat present in the body. Its original work is to break fat cells and prevent them from building and storing into the body. In addition, the ACV also helps in reducing the level of uric acid, which is more helpful in developing its effectiveness.
How to use:
- Mix two spoon raw, non-filtered ACV in a glass of water, and drink with an empty stomach before breakfast and meals.
- You can also drink ACV and a spoon of lime juice mixed in a glass of water.
- You can drink two spoons of ACV in the day. More than that amount can reduce the level of potassium from your blood, which can reduce your body’s salt and cause bone problems.
In addition, diabetes and kidney patients avoid drinking ACV because it reduces blood sugar levels and increases kidney function.
By accelerating the process of metabolism, increasing the use of energy in the body and by excluding unused fat in the body helps in the process of weight loss. It contains natural proteins that make the function of the body to absorb the protein more difficult. Apart from this, this system also removes the distort substance from the digestive system and intestines.
How to use:
- Take two fresh leaves of Elovera, peel them and extract the pulp.
- Put them in a blender with a cup of orange or grapefruit juice, and blend it for three to four minutes.
- Drink this juice daily for a month.
Green Tea is another popular and effective way that can reduce weight. According to research, a mixture of green tea reduces the absorption of fat in the body and stimulates the process of increasing weight by accelerating the use of it. In addition, it contains vitamin C, carotenoids, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium and many other minerals are also available.
How to use:
Daily use of two to three cups of green tea has been helpful in weight loss. You can also use it with ginger tea.