Do you know that you can delete youtube history automatically? Yes! it is possible now. YouTube has completed its 10 years in Pakistan and for YouTube, Pakistan is the largest and fastest-growing audience of video streaming services.
It is no secret that YouTube is popular in Pakistan. In the 10 years of its existence here, YouTube, a Google-owned video platform, has gained 80 percent of Pakistan’s Internet universe. YouTube now has 225 million monthly active users on mobile phones in Pakistan only.
Pakistan is now the largest audience segment for YouTube and one of the fastest-growing viewers in the world. YouTube has become the first stop for users to view content, whether they are looking for entertainment or information.
But online privacy – or lack thereof – has become a major issue because anyone can search your history on youtube. As a result, more and more services are adding features that cause privacy concerns for their users.
If you are a YouTube viewer and it’s easy for you how to check youtube history. One of these concerns is probably the viewing of your history youtube videos, which may tell marketers and other third parties more about you, which you might Want to know them.
In an effort to expand privacy options through its various platforms, Google introduced an auto-delete feature earlier this year. Now, you can be able to delete youtube history automatically. Now it’s also easy for any youtube user to clear youtube search history on pc or iPhone.
For a YouTube viewer worried about privacy, this is definitely a big win. Now you can easily delete youtube history without an account. Although Incognito mode completely disables the history, the auto-deleting history is a good compromise to ensure that you can still get individual results.
Nowadays, there are several ways to delete your youtube search history at all without any software or account.
Automatically Delete Youtube History from Mobile App:
So let’s first see how you can automatically delete history from your Android mobile app.
You can automatically delete history directly from your smartphone or tablet. This is convenient because more than 50 percent of all YouTube viewers’ video service is on mobile apps.
To get started, open the “YouTube” app on your device.
- Then tap on your account avatar in the top-right corner of the app
- Now tap on History & privacy option.
- Tap on the Manage all activity options.
- This will redirect to a web page that will open Google’s My Activity page.
- Hereby default, your YouTube History is on. To change this, tap Choose to delete automatically
- Now, choose how long you want to keep your YouTube History. Hereby default, Keep until I delete manually is selected, which means that your history will only be deleted when it is done manually.
- With these two options, you can change this setting to Keep for 18 months or Keep for 3 months so that YouTube automatically deletes history older than 18 months or 3 months.
- After making the selection, tap on the Next button.
- The YouTube History Activity page will tell you what your decision means. The video will also list several examples of history that will be automatically deleted.
- Tap the Confirm button below to save the automatic YouTube history setting.
While these steps are for following on the app, if you are planning to do this on the web, follow these steps:
Automatically Delete History from My Google Activity
To automatically delete your YouTube history from your desktop or mobile browser, go to the YouTube History website. Make sure you are logged into the Google account associated with your YouTube account.
Alternatively, you can go to the My Google activity website and manually go to the YouTube History section.
- Click Choose to delete automatically below the keeping activity until you delete it manually.
- Now, as above, here, in how many months you want to automatically delete your history, select it.
- Click Next and then click confirm to confirm.